Wednesday 21 December 2016

Concert - December 20th at 2:30p.m

Dear Parents,

I am so proud of your children and the work they did to put on such an amazing concert. For students who are ranging in age from 5 to 7, they did an incredible job! I truly hoped you enjoyed our angelic performance and the new format we tried this year. I felt that it was nice to feature 2 grades instead of a whole division so that the children had more time on stage.

Thank you also to all the parents who volunteered by baking, doing art work, setting up and/or helping to clean up. A concert is only as good as its volunteers!

Have a very, Merry Christmas!
Warm regards,
Mrs. Martin

(Located below are pictures from the Dress rehearsal and the Concert. If you have any photos you'd like to share, please send them to me through my school email at maryellen.martin@cssd.ab.ca).

















The Gr. 1 students were very kind to make me a card and poster sheet expressing their thanks.  Indeed, I give thanks for being blessed with such great music students and Gr. 1 teachers who were very supportive of my program.




No comments:

Post a Comment